The Citroën Rendezvous is on once again at Saratoga Springs, New York. The dates are: June 15th-17th, 2012. There’s a lot to celebrate this year. It’s the 45th Anniversary of the Dyane, the 36th Annual Citroën Rendezvous and the 10th Anniversary of Drive She Said! (the organizers of the event).
Here’s what’s NEW:
- Change of Showfield location on Saturday, June 16 to Lakeside Farms, 336 Schauber Road, Ballston Lake, NY. Time: 9am to 4pm.
- Saturday Banquet Dinner will be held in The Pavilion - located on the edge of the Show Field at Lakeside Farms. Time: 5:30pm to 8pm.
- 9am to 11am - Join us at the Springs Motel for a complimentary breakfast and to enjoy the line-up of R-12 Peoples’ Choice Award Winners, which will be the main feature in the parking lot.
- 11am to 1pm - Scenic Drive to the Historic Parabolic Bridge in Hadley, New York. Here, we will provide a casual picnic lunch. The organizers request that you bring along chairs and blankets, if you have them, or simply lift the seats out of your 2CV! They encourage you to allocate extra time winding down from the weekend events and investigate the history and treasures this area of New York State has to offer.
And NEW for 2012 there is more!
- 6pm to 10pm: B-B-Q Dinner at The Springs Motel, 189 Broadway, Saratoga Springs. Some folks arrive a day early to get acclimated before the French car crowd flows in, some stay a day later to enjoy a leisurely drive home on Monday without the hassle of weekend traffic. For 2012, we have decided to begin a new tradition with an outdoor B-B-Q dinner Sunday night. Enjoy dinner, music and conversation with friends. The Springs Motel, is offering a special reduced Sunday night rate. Consider staying at the Springs Motel this night, even if you weren’t able to book there for the entire weekend. Please be sure to check off the box on the Registration form if you plan to attend this dinner. An advance headcount will be necessary for us both in organizing and provisioning this new event.
Download the Registration form here: https://files.me.com/gdyke1/ybutae